- Capture in game screenshots
- Gallery view to allow the user to browse through saved screenshots
- Browse through saved screenshots at full size
- Zoom in and out of screenshots
- Remove screenshots from the gallery and their saved directory
- An unlimited amount of screenshots can be saved
- Save screenshots in the image format you want (png, jpg, bmp, dds or tga)
Snapshot allows users / developers to take in-application screenshots and also browse these screenshots within the application. It was built using DirectX 9 and C++. This middleware was used in another of my projects (The Legend of Phoenix), whereby the player could purchase a camera from a shop and take in-game pictures.
The download links on the right come with a set of instructions on how you can integrate Snapshot within your own application.
Snapshot has the following features.
Please note that the scene within the example project provided with the download is a demo from Frank Luna’s Introduction to 3D Game Programming in DirectX 9.0