- Different outfits (in briefs or armour)
- The player can be transformed into a baby by a wizard
- Different weapons (spear and axe)
- Reapers that fall from the sky
- Birds that chase the player when the player passes them
- Rain effect
- Particle effects (using Game Maker’s in-built particle effects)
This is a recreation of the famous Ghouls ‘n Ghosts game. This was developed for a “Ludology” module in my first year of University. In this I had to choose a game to recreate using Game Maker.
The game has the following features:
The game lasts around 3 minutes, however due to its difficulty level (which replicates the difficulty in the original game); the game would likely take a lot longer.